- What information we collect from you .
- Why we collect it.
- How we protect it.
- Your rights and how you can exercise those rights, should you wish to.
Your RightsAs a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy has been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about the personal data we collect.
- The right of access to any personal data We hold about you.
- The right to rectify any personal data we store about you if you believe it to be incorrect.
- The ‘Right to be Forgotten’ and have any personal data we hold about you deleted before the end of our standard storage time frame.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation).
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes.
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
What Data Do We Collect?Depending upon your use of Our Site, we may collect some or all of the following personal information:
- Contact information (E.g. Email, Telephone number)
- Demographic information (E.g. Postcode, Interests and Preferences)
- IP address
- Web browser (type and version)
- Operating System
- A list of URLs: Referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to
- Geographic Location
How Do We Use Your Data?All personal data is processed and stored securely for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Our standard period of storage is two (2) years after a purchase, which is reset after any subsequent purchase. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you because you have consented to Our use of your personal data or because it is in Our legitimate interests.We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account.
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site.
- Replying to emails from you.
- Analysing your use of Our Site to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only store your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Do We Share Your Data?
- Subject to certain exceptions, We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data. E.g. Where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order or a governmental authority.
- Finally, in the event of a complete/partial merger or acquisition, the Personal Data that we hold of the user may also be acquired by the third-party as part of the process.
How Can You Control Your Data?In addition to your rights under the GDPR, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes, such as the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us, which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails.
Your Right to Withhold InformationYou may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can You Access Your Data?You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under GDPR regulations, We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge and within a reasonable timeframe.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently, including login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Telephone: 0330 1132418, 0115 7860268
Post: Unit 12, Park Lane Business Centre, Park Ln, Nottingham NG6 0DW.